Back to Predictions page
1. How do you see Spike and Buffy's relationship playing out?
This is the hardest for me to guess at. I'm somewhat of a pessimist where
Spuffy is concerned, so I'm thinking we'll get just enough of an admission
of love so that the Ducks can maintain that Angel is still her soulmate,
but the B/S shippers can know that she does love Spike as well. I'm thinking
something along the lines of the A/C "Were we in love?" scene.
2. How do you see Willow and Kennedy's relationship playing out?
Flirting for a couple of episodes, then put on the back burner for the
rest of the series. They'll be together in the end, but it will be fairly
angst-free. We'll have the impression that they'll continue to get to
know each other and continue their relationship once the final credits
3. How do you see Xander and Anya's relationship playing out?
They'll find closure right before Anya is killed.
4. Who will be the Slayer by the end of episode 22?
Amanda. The girl who is actually the potential slayer when they initially
think Dawn is. She was introduced earlier in the season, she's somewhat
well-known due to Freaks and Geeks, and she's a world away from the character
of Buffy. Slightly nerdy, not a hottie, but very endearing...she'd be
a perfect choice to ensure that they don't have to put up with endless
comparisons to SMG.
5. What will Robin Wood do?
He'll lay low and observe Spike and Buffy for awhile. He'll finally confront
Spike, and Spike will be honest and won't attempt to defend himself. Faced
with Souled!Spike, whom he's observed in action, Wood won't be able to
carry through with his vengeance, but there will still be tension between
6. Will Giles be revealed to be the First?
7. Who else will the First appear as?
Glory, the Master. Maybe Anya if she dies before the final episode.
8. Will Andrew survive the season?
Yes. I love TL, and I think he'd be a great character to keep around if
they decide for a spinoff. I also think ME would think there would be
a strange irony in having the character whose name no one could remember
actually surviving the last episode.
9. Will the visions of Joyce be revealed to be hallucinations, or Helpful
Ghosts, or manifestations of the First?
10. Will any former villains appear again?
Yes. I'm betting on Glory and the Master, and hoping for the Mayor.
11. Will Real Drusilla appear again?
12. Will Spike end the series as vampire, human, dust, or hybrid?
Dust, if this is the end. Dust, then human or hybrid, if there's another
season or a spinoff. Either way, I think he's marked for death. Only variable
is if he comes back or not.
13. Will any of the Scoobies go evil again?
14. Will we see Tara again?
15. What will bring Faith to Sunnydale?
I'm betting the FE will go after her on AtS after she's dealt with the
Angelus issues there. Somehow she'll figure it out, and that will send
her to Sunnydale.
Back to Predictions page