Back to Predictions page
1. How do you see Spike and Buffy's relationship playing out?
She finally realizes she loves him and is ready for a relationship but
after what she did to him last year he's not. At the end of the season
he meets someone that treats him well and can love him for who he is (which
I'm hoping is a soulless vampire finding himself and redemption)
2. How do you see Willow and Kennedy's relationship playing out?
Some footsie, a come hither look, one or two nights together and it's
3. How do you see Xander and Anya's relationship playing out?
It's doesn't. It's over and let's be friends.
4. Who will be the Slayer by the end of episode 22?
Someone we haven't met yet.
5. What will Robin Wood do?
Try to kill Spike, but than he finds out about the soul and is the one
person that thinks it's a big deal. Forgives Spike and helps him over
the soul having hurdles.
6. Will Giles be revealed to be the First?
No Giles is just Giles. Although he did have the Coven do a protection
spell around him that protected him from the ax and causes pain to anyone
that touches him.
7. Who else will the First appear as?
Dawn who we learn has died and is now a vampire. (ok wishful thinking)
8. Will Andrew survive the season?
God I hope not. That little worm deserves to end up in a pit in the middle
of no where.
I really have no use for the character. He makes my skin crawl every time
he's on the screen.
9. Will the visions of Joyce be revealed to be hallucinations, or Helpful
Ghosts, or manifestations of the First?
Manifestations of the First Good.
10. Will any former villains appear again?
Yes, but too bad they will be the First Evil.
11. Will Real Drusilla appear again?
12. Will Spike end the series as vampire, human, dust, or hybrid?
What will happen; Spike becomes a hybrid
What I want to happen; Spike has to give up his soul in order to put the
forces of good and evil back in alignment. Before Willow does the spell
he tells her to make sure she stakes him as soon as she's done the spell,
but she can't. But Spike is still Spike, not the same evil vicious creature
of S2 and before, but a S5/S7 Spike that knows right and wrong and likes
13. Will any of the Scoobies go evil again?
Not so much as go evil but become a traitor to Buffy. (Xander)
I do think Buffy will go evil though, not for any length of time but she
will embrace the darkness in her and it will take Spike to pull her back
with a yellow crayon speech.
14. Will we see Tara again?
15. What will bring Faith to Sunnydale?
She comes to fight the FE.
Back to Predictions page