Back to Predictions page
1. How do you see Spike and Buffy's relationship playing out?
The will get closer and closer, with Buffy realizing by the end of the
season that she does love Spike. She will tell him right before she's
sucked into the Hellmouth.
During her discovery process, Spike won't think he's good enough for her
and will feel that Buffy only believes herself to have growing affection
for him out of pity, loneliness and a misguided sense of responsibility.
He will avoid any progression of their relationship until the last minute,
right before he loses her to the Hellmouth, when he tells her that *he
will come for her*.
So in short, their relationship will grow and they'll both admit their
love right before Buffy's lost to the Hellmouth.
2. How do you see Willow and Kennedy's relationship playing out?
They'll develop a closer friendship and move to some smoochies, but no
bed-time. They will be a recognized couple by the end of the season.
3. How do you see Xander and Anya's relationship playing out?
They will continue to work together, but by the end of the season, both
will admit that it's too late for them.
4. Who will be the Slayer by the end of episode 22?
Rona or someone we haven't seen yet.
5. What will Robin Wood do?
He will be redeemed. He'll initially want to destroy Spike and he'll appear
to us to be an agent of the First, only to switch sides at the last minute.
6. Will Giles be revealed to be the First?
No, Giles isn't the First, but I wish they'd come up with some reason
for why he's not touching anything and not being very helpful. Perhaps
he's from the past or another dimension, sent to the future/this dimension
to help forestall some specific horrible event and he's being careful
not to alter any other event along the way by offering information or
touching things. (?)
7. Who else will the First appear as?
I really wish it could be Angel, that would get Buffy to face some hard
truths about her first boyfriend. Maybe Darla will tell Buffy about Connor
or even Cordy in an effort to demoralize her. It would also be interesting
if the First appeared as Kendra or the first slayer.
8. Will Andrew survive the season?
Yes, Andrew will perform some semi-noble act toward the end which will
also redeem him.
9. Will the visions of Joyce be revealed to be hallucinations, or Helpful
Ghosts, or manifestations of the First?
I really don't know. I'm leaning toward Helpful Ghosts.
10. Will any former villains appear again?
Rooting for an appearance of Darla since I know Angel won't. I'd also
like the Mayor to appear to Faith.
11. Will Real Drusilla appear again?
12. Will Spike end the series as vampire, human, dust, or hybrid?
If Buffy goes into the Hellmouth, he'll stay a vampire. If she stays out/loses
her powers, he'll become human.
13. Will any of the Scoobies go evil again?
No. If there's another season, Xander will become a vamp, but not this
14. Will we see Tara again?
15. What will bring Faith to Sunnydale?
She'll come because she'll want Buffy to know that she's reformed and
because of the pursuit of SIT.
Back to Predictions page